Just like human, leather needs to be maintained to age gracefully and last for decades.
Here is a guild we’ve prepared to help you maintain your Moshi Leather products.
• Keep leather away from direct heat/sunlight for long time, so it doesn’t dry out.
• You can use some hand cream to moisturize the leather easily when it get dry.
• Keep leather away from water, because leather has pores.
• We recommend Collonil’s leather Gel to make it waterproof.
Lastly, you will find that natural leather changes with time.
It will give the leather products a unique design, one of a kind.
- If the leather accessory is getting too DRY or cracking up, gently rub a leather conditioner into the leather once every quarter.
- If the leather accessory gets DIRTY, only use a damp cloth and give it a wipe down. Steer clear from adding soap or chemical to the water.
- If the leather accessory gets WET, dry it naturally and slowly in room temperature. Always avoid speed drying with a heater or hair dryer.
- Never store or transport it in a plastic grocery bag. Either use the storage/travel bag the item came with, or some type of BREATHABLE fabric